Contact our dental clinics in City of London
We look forward to welcoming you to Smile Hub soon. For any enquiry, please send an email or drop us a line. Alternatively you can complete the simple form here, or book an appointment online now.
If your appointment time becomes inconvenient for you, we are always happy to change it if you provide us with 24 hours notice. This allows us to schedule in a patient who may be in urgent need of our care.
Please note that Monday appointments need to be cancelled by 2pm on the Friday before, to avoid a short notice cancellation fee.
We will always endeavour to fill the gap left by a short notice cancellation, to avoid charging our patients.
As of 2nd January 2018, Smile Hub are operating a new Cancellation Policy.
UBS Dental Suite
Linklaters Wellness Centre
Opening hours 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Opening hours 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
We are always pleased to welcome new patients to Smile Hub. To help us provide you with the best service, please complete the simple form below. Thank you.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of your smile, and how you would like to improve it, please book one of our 15 minute free consultations using the short form below. To help us provide you with the best service, please provide a brief description of the area you would like to discuss.
Feedback to Smile Hub
We are always seeking ways to deliver excellent service to our patients. If you have any feedback at all, please email Cath firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please view our Complaints policy here:
Policy for Handling Complaints
In this practice we take complaints very seriously indeed and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to customers’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service which we provide is Catherine Freestone
- If a patient complains on the telephone or at the reception desk, we will listen to their complaint and offer to refer him or her to Catherine Freestone immediately. If Catherine Freestone is not available at the time, then the patient will be told when they will be able to talk to the dentist and arrangements will be made for this to happen. The member of staff will take brief details of the complaint and pass them on. If we cannot arrange this on the day of the complaint or if the patient does not wish to wait to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for someone else to deal with it.
- If the patient complains in writing the letter will be passed on immediately to Catherine Freestone.
- If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to the dentist, unless the patient does not want this to happen. Catherine Freestone would normally be advised of any clinical or fee complaint.
- will acknowledge the patient’s complaint in writing, within three working days. We will seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint. If the patient does not wish to meet us, then we will attempt to talk to them on the telephone or by email. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within ten working days we will notify the patient, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
- If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to: The Dental Complaints Service (08456120540) for complaints about private treatment
Smile Hub referral scheme
At Smile Hub we appreciate your referrals and think one good turn deserves another. Refer a colleague and we will say our thank you by giving you a bottle of New Zealand wine. All you need to do is make sure who ever you refer mentions your name at their first appointment.