Linklaters Employee Dental Health Plan
Investment in your oral healthcare is making a commitment to your ongoing health, wellbeing and appearance. It makes much more sense to prevent a problem rather than trying to fix it once it presents itself. That’s why our plan has proved so popular with our patients.
The Linklaters Employee Dental Health Plan offers you a convenient programme for your dental health checks and hygienist appointments for the year. It is tailored according to your dental health requirements and provides you with the peace of mind of knowing that your dental health is taken care of.
Features & Benefits of the Plan
- It provides a tailored monitoring, maintenance and care programme
- It helps to reduce the risk of intervention
- It conveniently allows you to spread payments over 12 months
- There is in-built flexibility to change your plan should your needs change
- We agree your appointments in advance so all you have to do is turn up!
- You can take advantage of an extra 10% discount on a range of treatments:
- White fillings
- Porcelain crowns
- Root canal therapy
- Additional hygiene appointments
- Members of the Plan are entitled to worldwide trauma and emergency call out insurance.
- Both here and abroad, you will receive compensation towards potentially large and unforeseen accidental damage costs and expensive emergency call out fees.
- Take some reassurance from knowing that you will receive financial compensation if you are diagnosed with primary oral cancer.
The Smile Hub Plan does not cover:
- Missed appointments or late cancellations
- Medicines and sundries
- Implant-related treatment
- Treatment requiring referral to a specialist
- Tooth whitening
To join the Linklaters Employee Dental Health Plan please email the practice at email@example.com
Smile Hub referral scheme
At Smile Hub we appreciate your referrals and think one good turn deserves another. Refer a colleague and we will say our thank you by giving you a bottle of New Zealand wine. All you need to do is make sure who ever you refer mentions your name at their first appointment.